The UC Irvine Health Sciences Education Team teaches evidence-based healthcare literature research classes and workshops at the Ayala Science Library and Grunigen Medical Library.
The team does the following:
- Teaches course-integrated critical skills for evidence-based literature research classes.
- Collaborates with faculty to develop course-integrated instruction in health sciences and evidence-based literature research.
- Develops health sciences and evidence-based literature research training workshops for UCI faculty, staff, and students.
Evidence-Based Course - Integrated Instruction
- Clinical Foundations I: Library Instruction on Evidence-Based Medicine
- Clinical foundations II: How to Prepare the Perfect CPC
- Family Medicine Clerkship: EBM Literature Critical Analysis
- Pediatrics Clerkship: EBM Literature Critical Analysis
- Nursing Science 110W Library Resource Assignment
- General EBM Literature Search Worksheet
- Evidence-Based Neonatal Medicine