- Angela J. Rios Conference Room (Conference Room) - UCIMC faculty, staff and students can make reservations for this space.
- GML Classroom and Forest J. and Dolores S. Grunigen Study Room (Study Room) - Faculty, staff and students with UCIMC badge access can reserve this space.
- All attendees must have their UCIMC badge to access all reserved rooms.
- Software and plugin installations are allowed on the computers with two weeks prior notification for review.
- Laptops, mobile, and presentation devices can be connected to the projector in the Classroom and Conference Room using the existing HDMI cable.
- Room reservations can be scheduled up to 2 months in advance.
- Room reservations can run up to 3 days a week and up to 4 hours per day.
- To confirm same day reservations, please call 714.456.5585 or visit the GML service desk.
- Room reservations can be made Monday thru Friday, opening to 15 minutes prior to closing
- For scheduled closures of GML visit https://www.lib.uci.edu/hours
- The UCI Libraries have priority over room reservations at GML.
- GML has the right to modify or cancel a reservation(s) at its discretion.
- You will receive a reservation status email within one working day.
- GML reserves the right to make the room available once it is unoccupied for 30 min or more.
- In the event that you need to cancel your reservation we request at least one week notice.
- Library drink policy can be found at https://www.lib.uci.edu/food-drink-policy
- Grunigen Medical Library contact information:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 714.456.5585