The Grunigen Medical Library (GML) rooms available for booking are as follows: the Angela J. Rios Conference Room, GML Classroom and Forest J. and Dolores S. Grunigen Study Room. Booking times are available during GML business hours. Reservations can be made online at https://grunigen.lib.uci.edu/reserve-room.
Grunigen Medical Library Room Policies
- All attendees must have their UCIMC badge to access all reserved rooms.
- Room reservations can be scheduled up to 2 months in advance, can run up to 3 days a week, and up to 4 hours per day.
- Room reservations are available Monday thru Friday, from opening to 15 minutes prior to closing
- You will receive a reservation status email within one working day.
- To confirm same day reservations, please call (714)456-5585 or visit the GML service desk.
- The GML Classroom and Forest J. and Dolores S. Grunigen Study Room (both located in the 24/7 Research Lounge) are available on a first come, first served basis outside of GML business hours.
- For scheduled closures of GML visit https://www.lib.uci.edu/hours.
- Laptops, mobile, and presentation devices can be connected in the Classroom and Conference Room using the existing HDMI cables.
- Two weeks prior notice is required to add software or plugin installations on the computers in the GML Classroom. Additions are pending review.
- GML reserves the right to make rooms available once they are unoccupied for 30 min or more. All unattended belongings will be removed.
- The UCI Libraries has priority over room reservations and has the right to modify or cancel a reservation(s) at its discretion.
- Library food and drink policy can be found at https://www.lib.uci.edu/food-drink-policy.
- Grunigen Medical Library contact information:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: (714)456-5585